Come Work With Us!
Everyone here at Crush The CPA Exam works toward a common goal — helping students pass the CPA exam on their first try while maintaining their sanity!
Whether you’re a teacher, web developer, writer, or an accountant, you can be part of our fast growing team
Accounting Writer (remote work)
Location: Anywhere with an internet connection
Crush The CPA Exam is an innovative test prep marketing company located in Sorrento Valley, CA. Our company owns a portfolio of 20+ websites covering digital and physical products in both accounting and finance.
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Comfortable using Google docs and sheets
- Author of published accounting books is a plus
- Video experience is a plus
- Must be able to commit at least 20 hours per week
- Able to work remotely
- Earn $25-$30/hour
- Provide useful help to future CPAs and accountants
- Remote job where you work on your own time
To apply, please email your resume to bryce [at] crushthecpaexam.com and fill out the form below:
Bryce Welker is a regular contributor to Forbes, Inc.com, and Business Insider. After graduating from San Diego State University he went on to earn his Certified Public Accountant license and created CrushTheCPAexam.com to share his knowledge and experience to help other accountants become CPAs too. As Seen On Forbes