Surgent CPA Review is shaking things up in the CPA test prep arena. While all the other courses out there are sticking to traditional study models, Surgent has developed the most efficient way to study for the CPA exam and claims to cut down 50 hours of study time.
With software that utilizes true adaptive study algorithms, you will eliminate unnecessary study that dramatically reduces your CPA prep time. They’re one of the only course with real-time algorithms (continuously adaptive study plans), accurate pre-assessments, and factored exam weightings.
It also includes features like a Premier Support Dedicated Coach, robust physical flashcards and textbooks, and some of the industry’s best CPA course instructors, Surgent has a lot going for it. Let’s look at all that Surgent CPA Review has to offer to see if this is the best course for you!
- Overview of Surgent CPA Review 2018 Course
- What’s Included in Surgent’s CPA Prep Course?
- Surgent CPA Review FAQs
- Surgent CPA Review Discount Codes & Financing Options
- Save $840 on Surgent CPA Premier Pass. Hurry offer ends soon!
- SAVE $500! Surgent CPA Review Premier Discount
- Got CPA Exam Questions? Get Answers!
- Surgent CPA 0% Financing
- Surgent CPA 5-Day FREE Trial Offer
- Surgent CPA Review VS Becker
- Who Is Surgent CPA Review Best For?
- Surgent CPA Review Course Information
- Have you tried Surgent CPA Review?
Overview of Surgent CPA Review 2018 Course
Surgent offers a couple different course packages. The Surgent CPA Premier Pass 4-Part Course has a price tag of $2,299. This is the industry average and includes study materials for all 4 sections of the CPA exam. Surgent also offers an Essentials Pass 4-Part course which can be purchased for $1,799. I will be referencing the Premier Pass course throughout this review since it is the most popular.