2020 Crush The CPA Exam Scholarship - [Sponsored by Wiley Efficient Learning]
The 2020 Wiley CPAexcel Review Course has the best-in-industry CPA Exam study material. With a personalized learning platform and content available in print and digital, online and offline, it makes studying for the CPA Exam easier and faster than ever.
- Review materials that are fully aligned to the January 2020 CPA Exam
- Tools to focus your time on exactly what you need to pass in 2020
- Unlimited Access Until You Pass with free online updates
And all these other even better reasons….
- 2,200+ pages of online study text
- 140+ hours of video lecture instruction
- 12,000+ multiple-choice questions (including AICPA released questions) with detailed explanations
- 500+ task-based simulations
- 40+ written communications
- 5,000+ knowledge check questions (true/false)
- 4,000+ digital Flashcards
Who is Eligible?
In order to be considered for this scholarship you must be an actively enrolled college student in the last semester of obtaining your accounting degree or a recent graduate with a final cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher who plans on taking the CPA Exam.
Congratulations to Trevor Osgood for winning the 2018 Crush The CPA Exam Scholarship!
Crush The CPA Exam is dedicated to helping candidates apply, study for and pass the CPA exam and there’s no better way to accomplish this than to offer a free CPA review course to help top promising students achieve their goals.
Personally, I had to take out a loan and was lucky enough to find someone who would help me out. Had not been in that position, I don’t know if I would’ve ever became a CPA. My goal is to provide assistance to students who are currently in their last semester of college and majoring in accounting, or recent accounting graduates who plan on becoming Certified Public Accountants.
Winner Selection & Notification
- The Crush the CPA Exam Scholarship winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will be selected based on academic achievement, leadership, and future career interests.
- Any questions about The Crush Your Exam Scholarship can be directed to: bryce(@)crushthecpaexam.com
2020 Crush The CPA Exam Scholarship
Thanks for applying!