23 Aug Crush The CPA Exam Scholarship Program
Our Fall 2018 Crush The CPA Exam Scholarship Program is now closed for registration!
- Who is Eligible?
- Scholarship History
- Included With Grand Prize
- Winner Selection & Notification
- CPA Exam Scholarship Application Form
Congratulations to Trevor Osgood for winning the 2018 Crush The CPA Exam Scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Applicants must enter before November 30th, 2018 when the winner will be picked and announced.
Who is Eligible?
In order to be considered for this scholarship you must be an actively enrolled college student in the last semester of obtaining your accounting degree or a recent graduate with a final cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher who plans on taking the CPA Exam.
Crush The CPA Exam is dedicated to helping candidates apply, study for and pass the CPA exam and there’s no better way to accomplish this than to offer a scholarship program to help finance your CPA study materials and exam fees.
Personally, I had to take out a loan and was lucky enough to find someone who would help me out. Had not been in that position, I don’t know if I would’ve ever became a CPA. My goal is to provide assistance to students who are currently in their last semester of college and majoring in accounting, or recent accounting graduates who plan on becoming Certified Public Accountants.
Included With Grand Prize
1- $1,000 reimbursement of NASBA fees
2- Crush CPA Test Bank & CPA Study Guide
Winner Selection & Notification
- The Crush the CPA Exam Scholarship winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will be selected based on academic achievement, leadership, and future career interests.”
- Any questions about The Crush Your Exam Scholarship can be directed to: bryce(@)crushthecpaexam.com
CPA Exam Scholarship Application Form
Thanks for applying!