- Minimum age: None
- U.S. Residency NOT Required
- State Residency NOT required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 120 semester hours
- 24 semester hours in accounting
DE CPA License Requirements
Work Experience: 1 year (2,000 hours) of public or non-public accounting experience. Work must be supervised and verified by an active US CPA license holder. Experience must be accumulated within 10 years preceding to the license application.
The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) releases scores to candidates and the State Boards of Accountancy based upon the Uniform CPA Exam score release timetables. The score release timetables are updated biannually by The American Institute of Public Accountants (AICPA) and first posted on AICPA Insights and on AICPA’S Website.
With this in mind, we recommend you take the time to review the release dates when planning out your exam dates. This way you’ll know when you can expect to start studying for subsequent sections based on whether or not you passed. For more information on how the CPA exam is scored, click here.
Delaware CPA Exam Fees
Additional CPA Requirements
- Pass all 4 sections of the CPA exam with a score of 75% or higher
- Complete verified accounting work experience
- Pass AICPA Ethics Exam
- Fill out and submit all required CPA license application paperwork
- Pay the CPA license application fee