07 Jan Surgent Wins Crush Best CPA Review Course of 2017!
The Crush the CPA Exam award for the best CPA review course of 2017 was awarded to Surgent for its great and innovative prep course. After reviewing all of the great review products at length, I decided on Surgent for a number of reasons:
- The course most accurately reflects the 2017 CPA exam changes in its materials
- The instructors for Surgent are some of the most experienced in the industry
- Surgent has maximized the efficiency of its course and its adaptive learning platform
- The back-end support offered by Surgent is among the best in the industry
- The Surgent dashboard is intuitive and modern
- Surgent offers a one-of-a-kind dedicated coaching experience
- Access until you pass and free, automatic course updates are included
- Great flashcard app and customized study notes for each lecture
- The Surgent content accurately reflects CPA exam blueprints
This medallion signifies that Surgent has gone above and beyond to improve its course, especially given its commitment to accommodate the new 2017 CPA exam changes. With updated content, an increased focus on the task based simulations and adjusted exam blueprints, and numerous new prep tools, Surgent earned our #1 spot.