The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) releases scores to candidates and the State Boards of Accountancy based upon the Uniform CPA Exam score release timetables. The score release timetables are updated biannually by The American Institute of Public Accountants (AICPA) and first posted on AICPA Insights and on AICPA’S Website.
With this in mind, we recommend you take the time to review the release dates when planning out your exam dates. This way you’ll know when you can expect to start studying for subsequent sections based on whether or not you passed. For more information on how the CPA exam is scored, click here.
2020 CPA Exam Score Release Schedule & Dates
Both Yaeger and Roger have comparable prices, with Roger being slightly more expensive. Both courses have different course options where you can purchase different packages or individual study tools, like the Yaeger cram course or Roger’s audio lectures.
Yaeger’s full CPA Review course costs $1,199 or only $349 for an individual part. Roger would cost you a little bit more since it’s full Premier course costs $2,095 and the individual parts are $595. Also, you will have to pay a $50 admin fee with Roger, but not with Yaeger.
Both courses offer financing plans. For Roger, you can be select a payment option at checkout in the form of 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments with rates from 10-30%, depending on your credit. To find out how you can set up an interest free payment plan with Yaeger, you need to call 1-800-824-2811 ext. 6.
January 1 – March 10, 2020 (Q1) Testing Window
April 1 – June 10 (Q2)
July 1 – September 10 (Q3)
October 1 – December 10 (Q4)
- All dates and times are based on the Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone.
- For most candidates, Prometric sends Exam data files to the AICPA within 24 hours after you complete testing.
- Exam data files received after the AICPA cutoff dates will result in subsequent scheduled target score release dates.
- If you take the BEC section, you might receive your score approximately one week following the target release date due to additional analysis that may be required for the written communication tasks
Access to CPA Exam Scores
Your CPA Exam score is available online on the NASBA website if your State Board of Accountancy utilizes NASBA’s online score retrieval service. Be sure to check to see if your State Board uses the NASBA online service and if not, where you can find your scores. If you do not receive your scores within the timetables listed, the AICPA requests all CPA Exam candidates to keep the following in mind:
- All dates and times are based on Eastern Standard Time zone.
- For the vast majority of candidate, the AICPA receives the examination data files from Prometric within 24 hours after a candidate complete the Exam.
- The scores for the examination data files received after the AICPA cutoff dates will be in the subsequent scheduled target score release.
- Some candidates who take the BEC section might receive their scores approximately one week following the target release date due to additional analysis that might be required for the written communication tasks.
Have You Taken the Exam Yet?
If you have already taken the exam, then you can rest easy knowing when your scores will be released. Take some time to recharge your batteries during this period, but maintain your mental sharpness if you still need to complete subsequent sections. If you are planning to take the exam at a future time, or need to stack up your study materials for other sections, then make sure you take a look at the best CPA exam review courses by clicking the button below!