Princeton Review SAT Prep comes in a variety of different course packages. Regardless of your budget or SAT course preferences, Princeton Review has some great study materials to fit your needs and help you get into the college of your dreams.
So what is it about the Princeton Review that makes it such a popular SAT test prep company for aspiring college students?
Overview of Princeton Review SAT Prep
What else can you expect with your Princeton Review SAT review course? Here’s a snapshot:
- 18 hours of focused class time
- 140+ video lectures
- Access to SAT Advantage Live Online sessions
- 4-5 practice SAT tests
- One-on-one instruction with top-notch tutors
- Score increase or your money back
What’s Included With Princeton Review SAT?
140 Video Lessons and Much More
SAT Practice Tests
Princeton Review SAT Pricing
Princeton Review SAT Discount Codes
Pros & Cons of Princeton Review’s SAT Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: If I end up not increasing my SAT score, how do I get my money back?
Q: Can I retake my Princeton Review course? If so, how many times?
- Do you want have an instructor available to answer your questions during your entire SAT prep course? This is the course for you.
- Do you want a review course that works with your study schedule? This is the course for you.