Overview of Prep Expert SAT
- Six weeks with 60 hours of instruction
- A bonus book with test taking strategies
- Score improvement guarantee
- 99th percentile SAT test prep instructors
What’s Included With Prep Expert SAT?
60 Hours in 6 weeks: Flexible Format
SAT Score Improvement Guarantee
A big worry for many students (and parents) is that their SAT prep course won’t deliver results. Prep Expert knows this, so that is why your course comes with a point increase guarantee. If your score does not raise, then you get your money back!
99th Percentile Instructors
Prep Expert SAT Course Review Pricing
What prices you should expect with Prep Expert?
- *Most popular* Online 6 Weeks ($799)
- Tutoring (private) 8 Hours ($949)
- Self-paced ($799)
- In Person 6 Weeks ($1199)
Pros & Cons of PrepExpert SAT
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How expensive are Prep Expert courses?
Q: How are the Prep Expert SAT courses organized?
Q: What happens if I miss a class or want to go back and clarify a lesson?
- If you want a SAT score increase guarantee, this is the course for you.
- If you want an to enroll in an in-person course, this isn’t the course for you.
- If you need to be able to ask questions with your instructor quickly, this is the course for you.
- If you don’t have much time to devote to a strict study schedule, this isn’t the course for you.
Now that you know what to expect, it’s time to get started!