If you want a review course that has it all, Roger CPA Review is definitely the only one you should be checking out. Engaging video lessons, affordable pricing options, ample practice questions, intuitive software (SmartPath), human support, and much much more – it’s no wonder that Roger CPA Review is my favorite and number one recommended course.
The biggest standout for Roger CPA Review is Roger Philipp, and his video lectures. He has been teaching CPA exam review courses for more than 25 years and is the only person I know that makes accounting interesting. During his tenure, he has helped over 100,000 students pass the CPA exam.
Roger combines best in class lectures with their own SmartPath technology. This data-driven approach helps maximizing your study time by serving you the right questions. The ultimate result is more efficient study sessions, and less wasted time.
Roger CPA Review offers three different course packages with Premier being the most popular, so that is the specific course package I will be referencing throughout my review. Let’s dive into the details of this prep course and see if it’s the right fit for you!
- Overview of Roger CPA Review 2019 Course
- 2019 Roger CPA Review Updates
- What’s Included in Roger’s Review Course?
- What Course Packages Does Roger CPA Review offer?
- Roger CPA Review Discount Codes & Financing Options
- Roger CPA Review FAQs
- How do I use the Roger CPA Review on my mobile device?
- What happens if I have a questions about concepts?
- How long do I have to wait for my Roger CPA Review Course after I ordered it?
- Am I allowed to copy/paste/print the online book?
- What’s a video bookmark?
- What are the differences between Roger’s Cram Course and their regular course?
- Can I watch Roger lectures offline when I don’t have internet access?
- How many times can I watch the Offline Lectures?
- How many computers can I install the Offline Lectures?
- Roger CPA Review VS Becker
- Who is Roger CPA Review Best For?
- $750 Off Roger CPA Elite Course
- SAVE 20% – Roger CPA Review – Audio Course
- SAVE 20% – Roger CPA Review – Fresh Start Special
- SAVE 20% – Roger CPA Review – CRAM Course
- Roger CPA Financing Offer – As low as $183/month!
- Roger Weekly Discounts – Up to $800 OFF!
- Roger CPA Review Course Information
- Have you tried Roger CPA Review?